UVAHAND LED is a high-intensity hand-held LED-UV lamp. It is easy to transport, ergonomically designed and ideal for mobile use.
Its intensive irradiation ensures reliable production results within seconds. A homogeneous intensity distribution is guaranteed by the arrangements of the LEDs.
The typical service life of a LED is longer than 20.000 hours. The UVAHAND LED can be switched on and off as often as necessary. It does not require a warm-up or cooling phase.
It is available with emitted wavelengths of 365 or 405 nm +/- 10 nm. This allows an adaption of the hand lamp to the respective application.
Certificated according to ASTM E3022 and other certifications on request.
Designed for mobile applications, the UVAHAND 100 consists a very light lamp unit and grants a unbeatable cost-performance ratio.
The application fields are extremly versatile:
- Curing of UV reactive adhesives and pottants in the glass, plastics and metall industry
- Curing of UV reactive pottants for electric and electronic components
- Manufacturing and repairing of plastic parts with UV reactive polyester resins
High intensity hand-held UV lamp, used for curing of UV-reactive coatings, adhesives and compounds as well as for fluorescent purposes.
- Hand-held unit in modular design for mobile and stationary use
- Mains supply 230 V
- Uniform intensity distribution
- Different emission spectra by means of lamp-/filter-combinations
- Hours counter integrated in the ballast box
- Robust lamp housing
- New U-shaped space bars provide improved temperature management
- Rigid case with fitting foam inlay
- Black light filter for fluorescent purposes