The Hönle Group can rely on many years of experience in the field of inertisation. Drawing on this experience, we optimise every inert system to meet customer requirements. For our customers, this means: outstanding product quality with optimised investment and operating costs. The units in our established UV curing product range work with arc lengths of between 60 mm and 2600 mm, power control from 20 to 100 % and can be supplied with all standard and many non-standard spectra.
Examples of inertisation applications
- Applications: coating, siliconisation, printing
- Residual oxygen content: up to 20 ppm
- UV lamps: number, width and output of the UV lamps depend on the specific application
- UV monitoring: optional online monitoring
- Inertisation: N2 with optional residual oxygen control