Lighting systems for airbag test facilities
As the triggering characteristics of airbags need to be tested and documented at all temperatures, airbag test facilities usually also have a climatic chamber.
Heating of the test objects as a result of the lamps needs to be avoided
For this reason, lamps equipped with HMI lamp fittings have shutters which are opened shortly before the "shot"
Due to their very short run-up time, LED lamps do not need shutters
- SFL lamps with outputs of 2500 W and 4000 W, with shutter
- Superspot light fixtures with 1200 W, with shutter
- LED lamps with an output of 750 W to 3000 W
- Maintenance-friendly lamp design
- Can be connected to a wide variety of control systems