The new, high-power LED lamp system is designed for use in high-speed photography and is used in crash tests in the automotive industry, among other applications.
- Maximum of four aluminium profiles, fitted with high-performance LEDs and with integrated cooling system, mounted in the lamp housing
- Operated with separate power supply modules
- Control input for lamp On/Off and booster mode with automatic timer
- 5 different lenses with varying half-value angles ensure high flexibility
- Operation with reduced output for lighting the system, boosted to 1,500 W per row for 15 seconds shortly before the photograph is taken.
- Outputs 750W, 1,500W, 2,250W, 3,000W, 4,500W, 6,000W
- Full light output available within fractions of a second
Areas of application:
- Sled, rollover and crash block tests
- Airbag testing
- Pedestrian protection, passenger protection, impact tests