Inexpensive version of the solar simulation system: irradiation system equipped with IR lamps.
Mainly used where the material to be tested merely needs to be heated up and only heat radiation is required.
- Rod-shaped emitters, usually with an output of 1000 W and 2000 W
- Irradiation intensity adjustable from 0 - 100% with electronic dimmers
- Outputs 1000W, 2000W
- Full light output available within fractions of a second
- Other lamp outputs available on request
Areas of application:
- Heating of coatings, plastics
- Heating the interior of vehicles, for example for air conditioning tests