SOL light fixtures
SOL units are used worldwide in many industries for solar simulation and meet, for example, the requirements for stationary solar simulators in accordance with IEC 60904-9.
In biotechnology, the Colipa standard and the OECD 432 in vitro 3T3 NRU phototoxicity test explicitly prescribe the use of Hönle SOL units.
- Available in 3 power classifications: SOL 500, SOL 1200, SOL 2000
- Can be integrated in climatic chambers
- Radiation spectrum similar to that of natural sunlight
- Radiant intensity depends on the distance
- Ozone-free lamp bulb with long service life
- Easy bulb change
- SOL 1200 and SOL 2000 to be operated with Electronic Power Supplies (EPS)